Friday, October 23, 2009

A big thumbs up to an Etsy seller!


I recently went on a bit of an etsy buying rampage, scolling through the wide world of web in a happy-finger, wine induced state, and I happened to stumble across the cutest things I've ever seen!!





Now, as you may know or not, I have a bit of an obsession with tea, and tea pots and tea cups and you may not know that I have a sick infatuation for little itty bitty things.....midgets, little chairs, little pieces of fruit, little teapots, etc etc....












AND, little teapots and cups that I can wear!!!!

oh my goddy god god........



Her Business Name is CuteAbility....and oh my, very super dooper cute indeedies! She's got about 277 things for sale, and they range from USD$9 - $40. But the majority of them are all VERY reasonably priced!!

I suggest that you jump on her page RIGHT now and pick a few things up! They're ADORABLE!!



1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable. I think I like the mini cupcake the best :)

    ReplyDelete